By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
Why do we collect your information?
Our primary goals in collecting your information are as follows:
- To create your Wiblits account
- To provide the Service to you
- To continually improve the Service for our users
- To personalize your experience on the Service
- To contact you in order to deliver products and services
- To contact you in response to comments or questions, and to provide customer service
- To deliver an invitation to your friends to join the Service at your request
- To conduct internal research and create internal reports
What information do we collect?
We collect the following information from you:
- While you are using the Wiblits website or iOS application, your browsing device’s operating system, browser type, IP address, and referring web site may be logged automatically to analyze your use of the Service
- In order to use the Service, we may ask you to submit data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, username, email address, profile photo, age, links to your social network profiles. We use this information to create a user profile and provide the Service.
- While you are using the Wiblits website or iOS application, we create a unique ID to track your use of our Service. This ID is stored in connection with your profile information. We collect data about your interactions within the Service in order to provide and improve the Service.
- The Service offers areas to communicate by sharing messages or photos with other users. Please be aware that any messages or photos you provide may be viewed, collected by other users who access it. To request removal of your personal information from our Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make our best efforts to comply with your request, but we cannot guarantee the removal of your information.
How do we protect your information?
Wiblits takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information as detailed in this document.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
How long do we retain your data?
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites, or their use of the information that you provide to them. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
Changes to the policy